Saturday, November 19, 2011

My parents were here!: Finn's first hair cut

 So having my mom here gave me the courage to cut Finn's unruly hair! He sat so well and we got it done it no time! He won't have his sweet bathtub mohawk for a while but I think he looks pretty darn handsome!

This is his wild mane before I got a hold of it
We had to keep handing him things to stay distracted, other wise he would pull away and stare at me like I was crazy

Oh and just ignore my yucky pre-shower self...

It was kind of sad to see all his little baby hair all over the counter, he's growing up too fast!

After! What a little stud muffin


2 comments:

  1. this makes me want to cry cause he really is growing up so fast and i'm missing it! You did a good job on his hair though, he is stinkin adorable:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie...Finn is your twin! Holy smokes.

    ReplyDelete