Thursday, January 10, 2013

Lately

 Turns out making a human being out of food is hard work. Don't ask me why I decided to do it all over again! They say you forget and I did, but just for a brief period, once the deed was done it ALL came flooding back and I was locked into this roller coaster with a hope, but no chance of jumping off.
I'm 20 weeks (1/2 way woop woop) and:
-my toddler is still alive
-there is "food" in the fridge
-clothes on our backs
-and our house is still standing
So I would say I'm KILLING it!
On the days that: Finn has never seemed faster or more full of energy, my bed has never seemed more comfortable, anything but ice cream appears to be toxic sludge, and Dora episodes some how make me cry (no matter what challenge that little chubby explorer is faced with, she and that booted monkey just tackle them!) I try to remember how completely worth it, it will all turn out to be..... right?!


In other news, last week our home was stricken with whatever this year had to dish out on the flu. I'm assuming Finn got it from the YMCA (that will show me for working out) and then D got it from him.
I however got a flu shot (being pregnant and all I was top priority) and poor Finn was scheduled to get one in a week! So I was ship shape to take care of my sad boys.

I am officially a terrible person because it pained me to see Daniel feel better and head off to work this morning. But I'm SO relieved Finn is feeling better and is his happy energetic self again.



1 comment:

  1. Natalie!!!! You are so funny! You are totally killing it. I love your comment about the chubby explorer and her monkey tackling obstacles. Miss you guys.

    PS: Glad I found your blog now I can finally re-watch the winning film (in my opinion) of the film festival.

    PPS: CONGRATS ON BABY GROWING!

    ReplyDelete