Sunday, July 24, 2011

I dropped D off at work the other day to have the car, and despite my long list of errands I had to run, I decided to mosey on over to Hobby Lobby. When I got there I realized the craft side of my brain had been extremely neglected. I entered those large sliding doors and was like a kid in a candy store! I wanted everything! I settled on a few projects to start with, but assured myself that I would be back (and back again..)
The yarn was on sale so I decided to make this yarn wreath with felt flowers that I had seen here. It's nice to give our otherwise identical door in a sea of doors a little bit of expression
Then I realized how sad the decorations in Finn's room are. So I took advantage of the yarn sale again and made these letters. I've seen them on Etsy and didn't want to pay for them so I tried it out myself. I haven't figured how I want to put them up yet.

Also I finally got a video of Finn doing his little moves. Note: every time I would get out the camera to document how stinkin cute he is, he would stop and stare at me as if to say "seriously mom?" So this is my covert-op video


2 comments:

  1. Man, I don't know which was cuter, you or Finn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you guys had a blast! Haha i loved how you had to sneak recording Finn:) SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete