Monday, March 28, 2011

Life as I know it


Finn is 2 months old and life has been... exciting, fun, sleepy, messy, busy, and AMAZING!
In Two months I've learned:
  • I can function quite well on VERY little sleep
  • Spit-up, poop, and/or pee are now a permanent part of my wardrobe
  • It takes at least 45 min and a fork lift to get us and all the stuff that now comes with us out of the house
  • itty-bitty toes are still adorable at 3 in the morning
  • little laundry is just as "fun" to fold as regular laundry
  • spending the entire week in your pjs is surprisingly easy
  • there is nothing I wouldn't do for that toothless grin
Daniel and I have also started this workout program called INSANITY and it is no misnomer! It has been really nice to have a hard workout that I can do at home without having to find someone to watch Finn. The program is 2 months of working out for 45 minutes, 6 days a week. There are 5 videos of workouts for the first month and then 5 more intense workouts for the second month. Today is the beginning of week two in this nine week journey of "get my pre-pregnancy body back!" and I have really liked it so far. It is so hard and leaves me feeling super sore which hopefully means its working!

4 comments:

  1. hurray! so glad to see that you have a blog! Your baby boy is such a cutie! I still can barely believe you are a mommy! I'm coming home in May for my brother-in-laws wedding so I want to come see you guys! We have a blog too check it out if you want :) jkcrespofamily.blogspot.com
    love ya nat! Looks like you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!! Welcome to the blogesphere!! Can't wait to see all three of you in May. It's very hard being patient!! Love you lots, we need to skype soon, loved your post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natalie! Finn is soooo adorable! I'm so happy for you guys! Keep the pictures coming. :)

    ReplyDelete